Account & Project Director
Who You'll Be Working With
My client is a London branding boutique with great clients, a refined approach and a mature, focussed environment. I'm looking for a hybrid Account and Project Director to work within a busy team in a broad, free ranging role.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Account & Project Director you will be planning and running projects spanning brand identity, creation and architecture along with elements of activation and design. In terms of the team and the internal stakeholders, you'll be working closely with the rest of the business internally along with your clients directly. You'll be expected to actively influence, orchestrate and contribute to delivering top notch work.
Alongside this you will be:
- Taking and interrogating briefs
- Keep an overview of multiple workstreams.
- Managing partner and supplier agencies, including activation agencies
- Planning and preparing client concept presentations, including presenting and defending the brief
- Scoping and briefing for projects, then tracking them from end to end.
- Proof reading and checking details for all design and artwork files to ensure work is the best it can be.
- Managing resource and ensuring designers are allocated correctly.
Who You Are
The usual personal traits apply; you need to be flexible and adaptable, able to work in a fast-moving, fluid agency environment with experience in delivery, implementation and production from a creative consultancy or client side perspective. Proven experience of working across multiple work streams, managing heavy workloads and delivering budgets is absolutely key. In the ideal world you'll also have extensive experience in the branding sector, exposure to both B2B and B2C clients, and a consultative approach to the work.
Speaking German is a big plus for this one.
If you have the Project and Account Management skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunities so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.