Twist have an amazing opportunity for an Account Executive to join a Central London based leading design agency. The role of the Account Executive will be a pivotal one and will help to support the team with all clients and projects. They will help assist with every aspect of running campaigns - helping write creative briefs, managing timings & the budget, managing both internal and external stakeholders right through to delivery.
To be the right candidate you'll have some experience of creative agency life and the processes involved for creative campaign management. You'll also have excellent admin skills, be highly organised and have a real willingness to learn.
Responsibilities as Account Executive will include;
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise campaigns that meet the client's brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency
If you are looking to kick start your career within an organization that values their staff and can offer clear career progression. Please apply ASAP - email@example.com
Salary is paying up to £25,000 depending on experience