The speed read:
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join one of the best design agencies there is. They have a legendary reputation for their beautiful, crafted design, and this is matched with strong strategic thinking and technological excellence. They design across a number of disciplines including: graphics and identity, architecture, interiors, products, exhibitions, advertising and digital design.
They're looking to expand their communications output - from press relations to their website and social media presence - so they're now looking for an experienced communications manager to join the London office.
An accomplished writer, you will oversee the publication of client project work, writing press releases and case studies, and you'll be disseminating this to media partners and onto the agency's digital platforms. You'll be working closely with the international design press as well as being tasked with developing new relationships with mainstream and corporate titles.
You will identify new communications opportunities and to define ongoing strategies. You will deliver on these strategies, so for example you'll be managing a series of public events, corporate initiatives such as webinars or white papers, as well as bespoke events including film screenings and book launches.
You'll be dealing with senior creative partners directly so a certain level of gravitas and the ability to communicate and enthuse are key.
- An out and out comms person, at home equally in the arts, culture and corporate comms sectors
- Someone that thinks strategically to make sure the work is seen by an ever diversifying pool of business clients
- Able to come up with compelling stories that bring world class design work to life
- Able to distil and organise content around industry opinion and topics
- Social media savvy, and an agent of change
- 5 years' experience of working in a communications or press role with an impressive book of contacts
- A portfolio demonstrating excellent writing skills for both print and digital and ideally will have some events experience
passion, intelligence, and commitment to world class design
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly