Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leading organisation that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about supporting international teams, running large scale campaigns and delivering fantastic results.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to.
- Oversee the process to ensure that campaigns are set up and optimised in the correct way, according to brief and best practices.
- Manage the process to ensure that budgets are spent within daily / monthly limits, campaigns are monitored regularly and hit relevant targets and that reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Support the development of strong relationships with our agency partners to ensure that our team are getting the best from their expertise and that our campaigns are always fully aligned to global
- Lead, guide and inspire the Digital Performance Marketing team.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Great experience within PPC, Google Display Network campaign implementation and paid social campaigns.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills - with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.