Dealer Business Manager
This company is a market leader in soft furnishings and fabrics and they are looking for a dealer business manager to strengthen and develop the company’s position and visibility in the contracts market.
The role would entail developing and maintaining key London and greater London dealers alongside European manufacturers based in central London
- Generating new business via direct and indirect sales.
- Strengthen existing relationships.
- Work closely with the sales team generating quarterly forecasts.
- To develop innovative business strategies and implement them across the board.
- Taking ownership of large key projects and having the ability to manage the expectations of all parties involved in the project.
- Networking and entertaining to strengthen key relationships and accounts.
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record within a similar role is essential in order to qualify.
- Industry experience is essential working with other dealers.
- Having a proven ability to take projects from the inception to the completion.
- Clear communication skills with problem solving capabilities.
- Good presentation skills and the ability to negotiate well.
- Strong team player with excellent time management skills.
- Commercially minded with a natural attention to detail.
Apply for Dealer Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly