One of London’s leading contract furniture companies is seeking an experienced and established sales manager for their west London-based headquarters. They provide design-focused, on trend furniture for hospitality projects across the UK, and source their product from some of the best furniture makers across Europe.
- Manage and support the sales team to achieve targets and growth.
- Identify and contact targeted companies and individuals within target sectors.
- Implement sales strategies.
- Achieve sales targets.
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience in sales management within the A+D space.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Strong and developed network of architects, designers and developers.
- Tech savvy, ability to work with CRM and remain organised.