Leading European supplier of high-end contract furniture is looking for an established account manager to join their dynamic team in London. They are known for their global brand identity, beautiful product and focus on sustainability. You will be given a portfolio of clients (architects and designers) and be expected to target and identify new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Identify new prospect clients and develop new business opportunities.
- First point of contact for any client enquiries.
- Attend business events and activities.
- Arranging and carrying out new product presentations to clients.
- Following up on quotes and updating the CRM to generate accurate reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable sales experience.
- Background within the design industry (especially with manufacturers).
- Strong and developed network of architects, designers and developers.
- Tech savvy, ability to work with CRM and keep organised.