Tomorrow are currently partnered with an incredible luxury British jewellery brand who have a real passion for quality and great design. Due to organic growth, an exciting opportunity has now arisen within their creative team and are on the hunt for a super talented Mid Weight Designer.
Establishes in 2002, the British brand with an ethical outlook was born out of a passion for individuality and creativity, now going from strength to strength; with flagship stores in London, New York, Hong Kong and stocked in premium retailers such as a Harrods- this brand have a fantastic outlook, younger tone of voice and makes for a rare opportunity for anyone looking to join a happy and proud team.
As a Middleweight joining the design team, you will be tasked with working across the entire portfolio in a fun and fast paced environment. With projects ranging from digital, print, packaging, art direction, events and branded invites, social media, GIFS, emails and banners- the role makes for a varied position where design is really regarded within the business. As a younger, ethical and accessible business, this British jewellery brand have an engaging brand, fun TOV and positive outlook- so is essential designers reflect the spirit of the business.
You will have:
- 3-4 years industry experience either working in house or agency
- Fun, contemporary portfolio with a premium aesthetic and craft driven but also able to have fun and deliver beautiful but engaging work.
- Digital focus to your portfolio but also demonstrable skills on print and other mediums
- Conceptual, craft driven and able to take work from ideas to artwork
- Fun, outgoing and ambitious personality who wants to work for a great brand/ team and get stuck in to the overall business.
This role is truly a fantastic opportunity for any Middleweight Designer looking to launch within a fun, younger and ethical brand- so please do not hesitate to get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org