Interior Technician - Retail
An award-winning brand experience consultancy in east London are looking to build a technical team to assist the design team and facilitate growing project demands. Once established the team would then support across other areas of the business. Looking to take on middleweights and senior technicians, this is an exciting opportunity to join at an early stage of this new division and to grow within a creative studio.
- Collaborate with the design team and facilitate design documentations.
- Produce tender, construction and joinery packages.
- Communicating your design ideas verbally and technically.
- Manage quality assurance of all design documentation.
- Imaginative approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Work under project timescales.
Skills & Experience
- Hold a degree in interior design / architecture.
- Proven experience as an interior technician, preferably within the retail F&B sector.
- Prior experience managing the design process to ensure all deliverables and objectives are met.
- Advanced and efficient in producing design documentation in AutoCAD.
- Can-do attitude.
Apply with CV and portfolio to start working with global brands.