Senior Project Manager
This global design management group consists of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists; the role will involve close liaison with project directors and multi-disciplinary design teams to deliver high profile projects in Westminster. Taking a pivotal role in project delivery from day one, you will be in a key position to drive the performance of the projects in the London studio.
- Creation, co-ordination / assembly of commercial proposal documentation for opportunities on new and existing projects.
- Driving the delivery of projects from inception to completion with the work plans you have created with team leaders.
- Reporting to directors on progress and performance.
- Preparation and analysis of data on business performance against targets.
- Preparing workload and forecasting documentation.
- Project performance monitoring data.
- Collaborating with management the preparation of project risk registers.
- Preparation of programmes of work, scopes of work and deliverables schedules.
- Preparation of costings and proposals for project changes.
- Preparing time record and cost information for performance monitoring & billing purposes.
- Preparing fee drawing arrangements and calculation of sums due for invoicing.
Skills and Experience
- At least three years of UK residency in order to pass security check.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and one the following software is required: MS Project, CS Project, Primavera project or other.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player – able to work well with people from all backgrounds and skill sets.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of NEC3 family of contracts.
- Cultivate a highly creative team environment that achieves results.
- Knowledge of the construction industry & appointment documents / building contracts is desirable.
- Drive & enthusiasm with good IT skills.
A great working environment and excellent prospects for career development with this prestigious practice.