Midweight Art Director/Designer
Our client is one of the most successful brand and creative communications agencies within the retail, fashion and lifestyle sector. It has produced some fantastic work for huge brands that have ranged from high end boutique luxury brands through to large high street chain stores.
As the Midweight Art Director/ Designer, you will play a key role in achieving this agency’s ambition to be the best consultancy and agency for retailers in the world. You will be responsible for contributing to the inception and delivery of award-winning work that is clever, creative and commercial.
- 3+ years fashion Art Direction experience.
- Work alongside the Senior Art Director, Senior Copywriter and Strategy team to contribute to the development of creative campaign and content solutions across key fashion, home and lifestyle clients
- Multi channel experience is key, so experience working across retail and window creative, ATL campaigns, digital, branded content, experiential and social media is needed
- Contributing to the creation of digital first campaigns and innovative social ideas
- Able to lead on smaller shoots, being the sole Art Director for small scale shoot teams across print and social content
- Support the Senior Art Director on larger scale shoots including tvc. This includes concept support, moodboarding, support with pre and post production (shoot briefs, location, casting support, stills and film editing, shot markups etc.)
- You will be required to execute design direction set by the Senior Art Director in campaign rollout, and/ or work closely with designers and artworkers to ensure the creative and design direction is implemented end to end across all deliverables
- Have a strong understanding for creating a consistent visual signature for brands
- Be accountable for creating presentation decks ensuring they are of the agency's standard before presenting to the team and clients
- Previous retail experience especially working on luxury brands is essential to have.
- Basic copywriting experience would be a nice to have
If you feel that this role would be suitable for you and you have the right experience then please apply with your updated CV and samples.