Workplace Interior Designer
Based in east London this practice is offering the opportunity to work in the most creative of workplace design. They have a reputation not only for innovative design but the focus they place on their team. Designers are developed and encouraged to explore new skills for their own growth and they are currently looking for designers across all levels.
- Working from concept through to completion.
- Outputting detailed technical documentation efficiently and to practice standard.
- FF&E procurement and scheduling.
- Communicate effectively with clients and consultants.
- Leading smaller projects and supporting large projects.
- Implementing design best standards / practices, processes and technology solutions within the studio.
- Contributing to the creation of a high performing, innovative team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Revit is preferred alternatively Vectorworks.
- Experience in working within the workplace sector.
- Examples of sound technical understanding.
- Examples of the design process and delivery if applicable.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration across disciplines.
This a great opportunity to develop as a designer with a sociable studio where recognition and reward is at the forefront of the culture.