Midweight Designer (Sports Events Company)
9 month contract starting in January to September for a versatile Midweight Designer to work on huge sporting events projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly prestigious Global Sporting Events company within their busy and fast paced design team. You'll have the chance to work on fully integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of different events projects.
- Proficient in the full adobe package - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience in using Keynote, as well as PowerPoint (this is a very small part of the job).
- Ability to work within the print and digital space - advertising, social media, print collateral & large format graphics.
- Strong work ethic - understand the need to work overtime, closer to the time of the event.
- Premier Pro experience - your video insight would be a valuable contribution
- Sporting knowledge - being able to identify trends within the sports marketing field
If this job opportunity sounds like you, please get in touch sending your CV and suitable portfolio samples ASAP.
Apply for Midweight Designer (Sports Events Company)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly