Middleweight Interior Designer
A forward-thinking design studio in East London is growing their team and seeking a middle-weight interior design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across multiple 5 star hotel projects across Europe and Asia from concept to completion. This is an exciting time to join; be a part of something from the beginning and really make your mark.
- Collaborate with senior designer with concept design.
- Ability to further develop conceptual designs.
- Produce design documentation, layouts, elevations, joinery details.
- Knowledge of FF&E, with experience in sourcing, scheduling and coordination with suppliers.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Proven experience in the hospitality and hotel sector.
- Proven experience working all stages of the design process.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high-end design aesthetic.
- Strong proficiency of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
Apply now, looking to interview immediately and appoint this role before the new year!