Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
A great role for a project coordinator who has had at least a solid year or two, working in an office environment to join a well-established and award-winning corporate communications agency in central London with a successful blue chip client base. If you love a role where you are hot on admin, are massively organised, focused and on it, then this definitely could be for you! It’s an excellent opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience at a busy agency so, great career building opportunity for the right person!
They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and pro-active person, who is keen to learn, with excellent verbal and written skills and great attention to detail. Sounds like you? Then read on…
Day to day responsibilities & knowledge includes:
- Writing and circulating meeting notes / action points
- Reviewing / checking client documents
- Using Synergist to issue purchase orders, track project costs and expenses
- Keeping Synergist updated with financial and project status
- Creating and managing project schedules
- General office admin and other administrative support as required.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and InDesign where required
The agency comprises of a design studio that you’ll interact with daily, and your role will cover a number of aspects: point of contact for the client, communicating with the creative teams, research, assist with any support required by senior project managers, etc. If this a challenge you are up to, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly