Studio / Traffic Manager
Truffle are on the hunt for a Traffic Manager with a keen eye for design, a creative passion and flair. You will be highly skilled at running a great campaign from concept through to delivery, as well as being competent in allocating resources, monitoring and reporting on the status of the project. Any potential candidate should be comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever-changing creative studio environment and thrives on daily challenges.
The Role Overview:
- Leading and co-ordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Analysing campaigns to report on visitor data and user experience
- Managing campaign resources and updating key stakeholders on requirements and supply
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Building effective relationships with key departments and clients
The Ideal person will:
- You must have a passion for the web and digital technologies.
- Preferable experience with working with;
- Digital Asset Management systems,
- Managing and categorisation of Assets
- Maintaining Policy and compliance to the Standard Process
- You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables.
- You will have solid people management and communication skills and have strong resourcing skills.
- You will possess great organisational competencies and be able to manage the creative process from start to finish. Impressive copy writing skills is a plus
- Experience may be preferable to qualifications for this role. As an entry level candidate, you should show an aptitude for technology and creativity with either a creative-led degree, A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Proven project and account management experience.
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects.
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients.
To hear more about this fab opportunity get in touch with Emma at Truffle today!