This family run Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom retailer have three showrooms in the East of England and are seeking an additional Kitchen Designer who is creative, with an aptitude for handling clients and of delivering true kitchen solutions.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience, from initial design enquiry and concepts, through to completion of sale and installation. Opportunities will be provided via quality leads and home visits will be expected.
With over 25 displays in the showroom and being able to offer a truly "one stop shop" there is plenty of potential to help grow the business and develop a great career with them.
Person / Experience Required:
- Highly personable and a great communicator
- Confident in working in both the showroom and on home visits
- At least 3 years experience in kitchens, or similar within the KBB industry
- Strong design ability and design software aptitude (they use Planit Fusion)
- Self-motivated, proactive and a team player
The showroom is open Monday to Saturday and there is a generous basic salary and bonus scheme on offer for the successful candidate.
Apply for Kitchen Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly