Award-winning Agency in Central London is looking for a Mid-weight Designer.
The agency is one of the largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,000+ employees with multiple sites worldwide.
Their London office is the second biggest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups and sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
The agency requires a Mid-weight Designer with a passion for beautiful, seamless visual experiences to join their team of creatives, designers, film makers and producers. Reporting to their Art Director you’ll be working closely with their creative studio, and will be working on and across projects ranging from social media, branding, event collateral, presentations, print and integrated campaigns.
Their ideal candidate will be proactive, a quick learner, passionate about delivering beautiful, thoughtful and well-crafted creative as well as being excited about the opportunity to grow and be challenged as a designer.
- Ability to creatively develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Focused on meeting the desired outcomes relevant for the audience/brand
- Understanding of and ability to uphold brand guidelines
- Confidence to present ideas internally to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Knowledgeable in various social media platforms including content optimization and technical specifications
- Passionate about storytelling, visual communication and creating engaging experiences
- Excellent presentation design skills
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in both large-scale collaborative environments as well as independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have 3-5 years’ experience in an agency environment working on integrated comms then please get in touch today!
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and portfolio (link or pdf).