Comms Strategist / Planner
We are looking for a (brand savvy) comms planner to help our agency client plan and deliver great work for their clients
The speed read:
This agency works internationally and delivers brand work, but it is now delivering broader comms activities across digital, social, content, campaign and advertising.
You can map a brand’s appeal in a market and come up with creative ideas to explore and move things on. You offer fresh insights and ideas to help clients communicate better in their markets or unlock new ones.
It could be anything from redefining a product range, planning an ad campaign (and adapting it across different markets) or helping a brand appeal to millennials through a new creative platform.
You might partner with an ad agency to see the work through, so you can provide direction and guidance too.
While you will be reviewing data and information, this is a creatively led agency, so your imaginative insights will have real value here.
- Interested in and able to work across different markets/geographies
- A quick and creative thinker, able to work with designers
- Happy to do a little travel to Europe or Asia (but not too much and with plenty of notice!)
- Adaptable to new ways of working and genuinely collaborative
- Digitally savvy and an integrated thinker
- A strong communicator, able to get ideas understood quickly
Curiosity in cultures (especially European/Asian)
Day rate £250-£350, depending on experience
Apply for Comms Strategist / Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly