Middleweight Graphic Designer
We're working alongside a highly sought-after Creative Studio based in Shoreditch who has over the past years created award-winning work for leading international sports & lifestyle, fashion, and luxury brands. Due to demand they're looking to grow their graphic design arm and consequently are looking for a middleweight designer to become an integral member of the creative team.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on a range of graphic design material, including visual identity, print and digital
- Creative contribution on projects
- Working alongside creatives from other disciplines such as moving image designers, film editors and digital specialists.
- Independently leading design briefs with support from a Design Director
This opportunity offers the opportunity;
- To work with some of the worlds most iconic and sought-after brands
- To become an integral member of the team in growing the graphic design department
- To collaborate with a team of highly talented creatives from different disciplines
- To work on a broad scope of design projects
- For career progression
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow