Middleweight Graphic Designer
We're working alongside a highly sought-after Creative Studio based in Shoreditch who has over the past years created award-winning work for leading international sports & lifestyle, fashion, and luxury brands. Due to demand they're looking to grow their graphic design arm and consequently are looking for a middleweight designer to become an integral member of the creative team.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on a range of graphic design material, including visual identity, print and digital
- Creative contribution on projects
- Working alongside creatives from other disciplines such as moving image designers, film editors and digital specialists.
- Independently leading design briefs with support from a Design Director
This opportunity offers the opportunity;
- To work with some of the worlds most iconic and sought-after brands
- To become an integral member of the team in growing the graphic design department
- To collaborate with a team of highly talented creatives from different disciplines
- To work on a broad scope of design projects
- For career progression
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow
Apply for Middleweight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly