Middleweight Designer - Packaging
We're currently partnering with a well-established, independently owned and renown branding agency who have focus in packaging for FMCG but who's work also spans across brand creation and retail. They're looking to add an experienced middleweight level designer to their close-knit creative team - someone who is creatively driven with extensive packaging experience but an ambition to work on a greater scope of work.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Drive creative direction across a range of creative projects
- Idea generation
- Presenting creative
- Assist in mentoring Junior Designers
- Independently leading design briefs with support from a Design Director
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Brilliant creative thinker!
- Understanding branding and packaging
- Willingness to challenge convention
- Confidence in discussing creative work
- Some experience working with luxury brands is preferable
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow