3D Team Leader
Our client based in Cannock, Staffordshire currently have an exciting opportunity to add to their team of talented 3D artists and illustrators. They Excellent opportunity for a talented Senior 3D Architectural Artist to join a cutting-edge forward-thinking company
Are you a highly skilled 3D artist with proven ability in producing photorealistic images? Are you looking for your next career step into 3D team leading/management? If so, you could fill the position that our client have available at the Central Midlands studio.
Our client are looking for a 3D team leader to manage the existing in house team
The role will require:
• A positive attitude and ability to convers effectively with both the team & customers
• A certain level of 3D production including efficient 3D modelling, photorealistic texture painting, animation and post production
• Refining and adapting company processes to ensure fresh new approaches to all projects
• Mentoring and coaching existing 3D team members to ensure existing and proposed production methodologies are carried out efficiently
• Identifying and strategizing inefficient/problematic procedures and their effective solutions.
• Taking 3D briefs, planning production processes, delegating projects to team members, monitoring production timelines and project profitability
• Regular communication with MD to relay workload progress, team status and department efficiencies.
• The ability to work under pressure when required
If you feel you can fill this role and make a difference in an established small studio then get in touch.
Please apply with your CV and Examples
Apply for 3D Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly