Videographer / Filmmaker
We are currently working with a creative studio that has grown from strength to strength over the past five years. They have managed to win projects with the likes of Amazon, BA, Selfridges, Land Rover, Bombay Sapphire and more.
With more and more projects being won they need for new creative minds has arisen. We are looking for someone who is passionate about filmmaking with strong camera skills and has a track record of published work with a strong show-reel.
The role will develop and grow according to the business needs, and initially we're looking for someone who can film creative content.
Your day to day will be;
- Storyboarding and concepting from a client brief
- Working independently to deliver on strict deadlines
- Filming and devising well balanced professional video content
- Keeping the momentum of a thriving agency
What you will need;
- Multiple camera knowledge and operation - C300mk2 and Sony Fs7
- Strong Adobe CC skills - Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sound recording and processing
- Lights and Lighting set ups
- MOVI or equivalent
- A history of well-versed camera work, ability to work on projects with a tight deadline.
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - email@example.com