We are currently working with a creative studio that has grown from strength to strength over the past five years. They have managed to win projects with the likes of Amazon, BA, Selfridges, Land Rover, Bombay Sapphire and more.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an editing background who wants to gain more experience, get involved with a fast growing, young company & help produce creative and corporate films for web and TV. You will be helping to create social media content for our own channels and work on client projects.
Your day to day will be;
- Learning and developing your already blossoming editing experience
- Putting together video content for social and web outputs
- Helping storyboard and concept projects
- Following and adding a creative spin to a set brief
What you will need;
- Strong experience using Premier Pro CC and a good understanding of After Effects
- Camera skills - ability to shoot and edit on 5D, Sony As7, C300, FS7
- Experience and understanding of Production workflow
- Other Adobe CC skills - Photoshop and Illustrator
- Love filmmaking & are passionate about creative video production
- Can work quickly and to deadlines
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - email@example.com