This full service, boutique creative agency are looking to expand their team and bring on board a talented Content Producer. Working in this incredibly successful start-up environment, across a plethora of established brands spanning tech, lifestyle and fashion, you will be hungry to add to the agencies success and be ready to get stuck in from the get go!
- Managing all aspects of film shoots, from preparing all relevant documentation (schedules, risk assessments etc) to being on set and overseeing production
- You will quickly build trusted relationships with your clients, being able to manage their expectations from a production point of view, working closely with them from the initial brief taking phrases to handing over
- Reporting into, and supporting your Account/Client Director, you'll take ownership of the day to day delivery of content, from small bespoke pieces to large scale campaigns, working closely with your peers to convert client briefs into tangible, actionable plans!
- To succeed in this role, you'll need to be driven, a true self starter who can prioritise their workloads and self motivate
- You must have prior experience working across content production, ideally from a similar creative environment
- Any experience for editing/ film making is highly advantageous!
- This team are a very close knit bunch, who's Founders truly recognise hard work and value their team. You'll join with a great, like-minded attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, create some ground breaking content and add to the success of this studio!
If you are an experienced Content Producer, keen to join a boutique studio, delivering exceptional work, then pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly