Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
This well known retail and branding agency, are looking for an accomplished Account or Senior Account Manager to join their London studio. Working across retail driven campaigns, spanning brand identity, window displays, POS & in-store comms, digital and wider marketing activities, this Account Handler will be an integral member of the team.
- Working across multiple disciplines and projects that flow through the studio, you will collaborate with the wider team spanning 2D & 3D, Digital and Motion, to ensure that your client's creative needs are always exceeded, approaching your work with a strategic mindset, creative flair and commercial savviness
- In this boutique team, you'll take ownership of your projects from the initial brief phrase, through design and implementation and into production, knowing how to keep things ticking along to schedule and always within the desired budget
- As an experienced AM/ SAM you will know how to inspire the team around you, guiding more junior members and ensuring they continually learn and develop
- You will be comfortable and adept at quickly building strong and trusted relationships, both internally with your peers as well as externally with your clients. From a client perspective, you will be responsible for their success and development and identifying opportunities for growth
- As this agency deliver a multitude of projects (POS, digital, windows, print, branding) you will be versatile and familiar with the creative process, able to lend your expertise wherever needed, always adding value along the way
- This agency are looking for someone from a similar design/ advertising background, with a proven record of managing multiple projects and successfully growing client relationships
- As the core of this agency is centred around retail design, you'll have experience delivering campaigns of this nature, from brief to delivery
- Any personal passion or experience working within technology or entertainment would be advantageous, but not mandatory for this role
If you are a talented Account or Senior Account Manager, looking to join one of London's leading retail and branding design agencies, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!