The Speed Read:
We're looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Designer to step up into a Creative Lead role at this truly multi-disciplinary agency working in the fields of branding, industrial product and environments design.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 years' experience working within branding and design, and executing work across a range of disciplines, and you will preferably have made your mark working in larger teams, including responsibility for mentoring others.
The agency is made up of a large, diverse and highly creative design team, and they're working on some very interesting multi-disciplinary projects for global brands. As such, this role will see you leading the design and development of a creative process that produces some very exciting, world-class work.
Day to day you will apply your smart thinking to excellent design solutions, inspiring and bringing together those around you. This process will see you mentoring team members, integrating with designers from other disciplines in the wider design team (e.g. interiors, experience etc.) and liaising effectively with clients, whose business objectives will always be a priority for your design thinking. So plenty of responsibility.
You will relish the opportunity of leading a team and projects whilst still being very hands-on with your design output. You will have the ability to talk confidently and passionately to your peers and clients. You should be comfortable talking through your process and rationale.
From a design perspective, your portfolio will be beautifully executed, highlighting your skills across print and digital media in a brand led role.
- an expert at all aspects of 2D design
- an ambitious Senior Designer with solid experience in multidisciplinary design agencies, looking for the next step
- a great leader: confident but not arrogant, nice to have around with strong people skills
- an innovative thinker brimming with smart ideas
- meticulous in your approach, both in terms of high standards of design and in terms of brief response, budget and schedule
- adhering to champion great design in a collaborative and positive studio culture
Smart thinking applied to beautifully crafted design
We'd particularly like to hear from you if you have experience in the luxury sector or if you speak fluent Mandarin!