Middleweight Digital Designer
Leading Charity in SE London are looking to hire a Digital Designer to join their in-house marketing team and support them with the creation of eye-catching online visual assets, on a FTC basis of 12 months.
This role will include a focus on their social media and online marketing presence, as well as development for a range of channels including paid and organic social media.
You’ll have a strong track record in design, including the delivery of beautifully crafted communications and campaigns for multiple audiences and channels. You’ll be passionate about working as part of a multi-disciplinary creative team and you’ll be excited about the opportunity to drive growth and create positive social impact.
Accuracy and eye for detail are necessary as the candidate will need to follow the projects through to completion. The role will suit someone passionate and really creative, as well as positive and energetic that is willing to work within the charity sector.
The role will specifically:
- Oversee the production of high-quality digital content for the website and social media, working within the in-house design team.
- Up-skill the existing design team with more up to date software plus knowledge of digital requirements and content
- Contribute to the production of digital assets, across a number of social and digital channels
- Deliver small-scale projects on time by working with stakeholders to gather requirements and understand needs for content
- Advise cross-organisational teams on the use of content and digital channels
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Design and creation of online display ads for website and social media, including HTML5 adverts.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD or similar.
- Understanding of animation principles and best practices.
- Good understanding of accessibility and usability standards.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to construct narratives across a range of channels, on and offline.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills that build relationships, encourage collaboration and share knowledge.
- The ability to analyse and interpret requests for media assets and describe them for production.
Previous experience gained in an agency environment is preferred, but in-house varied experience will be considered too.
This is a Fixed term contract of 12 months.
To apply, please, send your CV and portfolio through.
Apply for Middleweight Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly