Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer | Retail Company | Central London | c£50-60k
Our client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join them in their London office. With over 20 stores worldwide, they are driven by a passion for healthy movement in all its forms and they will not stop until the world comes back to its natural senses and starts moving again.
They are looking for a creative thinker, someone who can bring to life to concept ideas delivered by the creative team and someone who can spar with the company founders to elevate powerful thoughts.
You will understand and apply latest thinking on email design, responsive web and social channels. You will bring best practice and originality to the table. You will also be responsible for building their evolving brand identity; acting as our in-house brand guardian.
You will need to enjoy rolling your sleeves up to make stuff happen as well as pushing your chair back to think. You will know how to prioritise, manage up and down and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also enjoy training up junior creative team and collaborating openly with agency creative teams / freelance creatives and stakeholders all in the name of making them look and feel amazing.
- Design evolution of brand and campaign concepts
- Digital and print asset creative for campaigns
- Social media engagement ideas and execution
- Packaging for brand products and hero product assets
- Customer marketing (flyers, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications)
- Agreeing creative workflow against company goals in partnership with Marketing Director.
Person profile and skills
- Design related degree, or commercial design experience
- Digital marketing design experience
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.
- Bags of creativity (crazy but smart ideas are ideal);
- Highly organised
- Attention to details
- Obsessive, slightly nerdy passion for all things creative
- Good communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.