The speed read:
This London branding & design agency works with large, global brands on their highly creative and strategy-led communication campaigns. They're now looking for a fantastic Studio Manager who will run and accelerate smooth, efficient and innovative ways of working.
Our client are an ideas hub and bring to life innovative integrated marketing, be it campaigns, experiences or identity. They're at an exciting stage in their development and are looking for someone to bring their expertise to become the catalyst for new, super efficient and creative ways of working. So not only will you take responsibility for the smooth running of the studio, making sure everything is in place and operating well: you'll also be instrumental in developing new approaches for them that implement collaboration among strategists, content creators, analysts and designers.
Day-to-day, you'll be the point of contact for client briefs, so you'll be working with Project Managers and Creative Directors to help with resourcing, which means you'll be instrumental in building and maintaining relationships. You'll ease any workflow issues, at times with last-minute planning, so communication is key. You'll also be managing studio budgets and timelines and are happy to do any diary management and PA duties as and when needed. You're hands-on and you like to get stuff done.
Ideally, you will have been in an agency for 5 or more years in a similar role, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and with experience of big clients and multiple briefs. The agency are highly ambitious and the studio are very focused on producing exceptionally creative work, so you'll need to be adept at understanding the creative process.
- someone that gets a lot of satisfaction from seeing things run smoothly
- a natural collaborator and relationship builder (you understand the impact of your work and attitude on others)
- meticulous to a fault
- curious and innovation oriented, constantly evolving your outlook and never getting stuck in your ways
- a smart and skilled communicator and negotiator, always ready to suggest improvements
- unflappable, calm and ambitious: a deadline motivates you
- you understand the competitive agency landscape
You're always one step ahead!