Position: Junior Designer
Our client is an independent advertising agency offering 30 years of experience within healthcare advertising and communications. They are looking for Junior Designer to join the studio team.
You will be responsible primarily for designing and applying artwork across a range of media. You may be involved in the creative design process from start to finish, working with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions clients. You must have good communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to join an experienced team where they can get broader agency experience and grow in the role.
A personable, positive attitude is essential.
- Generate artwork, check proofs and make corrections as necessary
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe CS & MS Office
- Skill and ability to execute design/artwork related tasks from start to finish
- Tangible print and online design experience, and a portfolio of examples
- A genuine passion for marketing and advertising
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A questioning ethos, happy to keep asking until the brief is completely clear
- Willingness to keep up with cutting edge trends that can support design development
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.