Senior Digital Designer
7 days left
- Job Functions
This is an opportunity for a skilled Digital Designer to join a forward-thinking Tech firm and transform their look and feel online. Your role will be to bring this modern powerhouse of an institution even deeper into the digital era, utilising your elite skillset to revolutionise the face of the company.
DIGITAL DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Producing and delivering impactful graphic designs for use on websites and for software tools.
- Conceptualising and designing the end-to-end digital journeys and user experiences.
- Collaborating and communicating with colleagues in the marketing and technology teams from conception to delivery
- Supporting the firm's business and marketing priorities.
- Coordinating digital design activity with related design initiatives in print, advertising and sponsorships.
- Effectively communicating conceptual design and interaction ideas to senior stakeholders
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
IDEAL DIGITAL DESIGNER WILL HAVE:
- A portfolio of exceptional digital design work
- Consistently high standards and adherence to good design principles
- An ability to scope projects and provide accurate time-to-completion estimates
- Strong user experience (UX/UI) skills to rapidly prototype new design functionality
- Proven experience in designing responsive layouts across relevant devices.
Apply for Senior Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly