7 days left
- Job Functions
A luxury retail brand requires a project manager to join their south-west London team, working closely with the director of architecture to oversee the delivery of projects across internal and external teams. This role is to be the conduit to the construction, operations and procurement teams, meeting regularly to receive briefs, set deliverables and track progress of projects.
- Attend bi-weekly global AIR meetings which essentially track the studio projects against deliverables.
- To be the studio go-to for all projects giving clear reporting and tracking on projects across departments.
- Will need to attend cross-department meetings and be responsible for architecture in these.
- Ability to work with Workfront, the delivery communication tool across CMD, marketing and architecture.
- Able to manage multiple live projects; the studio has up to 60 live projects at one time, working with collaborative external practices.
- Must be able to resource people to projects in a clear and concise way, driving maximum efficiency through the design studio by setting individual weekly, monthly targets [sometimes daily].
- Management of budgets across studio projects – prototyping, freelancing, consultant costs.
- Working closely with DOA there is a clear need to forecast per quarter on head count and resource, this will be tied in to company strategy and there should be a proven track record of managing a studio of this size.
- Will need to attend CCO design meetings to talk about deliverables and key dates across projects, documenting the decisions and outcomes for the architecture group.
- Will chair the weekly studio meeting and establish the best way to receive regular updates from the team on project progress.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of the creative design process through all work stages.
- Previous experience of working in architecture or similar would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines.
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- InDesign and Photoshop skills desirable, but not essential.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly