Middleweight-to-Senior Interior Designer
7 days left
- Job Functions
A highly creative mid-sized architecture and interior practice in central London are currently seeking a middleweight-to-senior interior designer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on a number of projects at any one time, providing creative design solutions from the initial brief, putting together pitch documents, to onsite assistance, liaising with the client, contractor and their team up to the handover of the project. Essentially being responsible for all elements involved within the design process. This would initially be a contract role with aim to become permanent.
- Ability to take project from pitch stage through to completion independently. Stage 1 -5 concept, detailed concept, tender, technical design package, site and installation.
- To be the clients’ primary point of contact on project. Work independently organising daily duties, managing deadlines set up meetings and report back to directors regularly throughout any project.
- Leading and mentoring of more junior designers, ability to review and mark up technical drawings.
- Experience of putting together client presentations, illustrate ideas and concepts through sketches, 3D visualisation, images and finishes. FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Confidently run projects on site liaising with consultants, contractor and subcontractors.
- Keep up-to-date with current trends through attending seminars, workshops and trade shows.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in architecture, interior architecture, interior design or equivalent subject.
- Proven experience working in commercial interior architecture and design practices on workplace, hospitality or retail projects.
- Proven experience leading a team of designers.
- Ability to provide conceptual and creative design ideas.
- Knowledge if building, planning and fire regulations
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign. NBS Spec advantageous.
This position would suit a self-sufficient and ambitious designer looking to take the next step in their career with an established studio known for its forward-thinking culture. Looking to interview immediate, apply with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Middleweight-to-Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly