3 days left
- Job Functions
- Business Development / Sales
A unique opportunity has arisen within an experiential design studio based in London's East End, for an technical/3D designer to join their team in a permanent capacity.
- Working closely with other in-house designers and the creative director as part of a close-knit team.
- Taking part in providing floor plans, technical drawing packages and sourcing materials & furniture across various spatial design projects; events, fashion shows, exhibitions.
- To assist in the review of all technical aspects of the production to ensure all documentation is technically sound & meet the lead designers vision aspirations.
- Understanding and working through complicated tasks quickly and effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Interior designer / technical 3D designer background with knowledge in the fields of retail, event or exhibition design.
- You will have worked with a variety of architects / designers, manufacturers and producers.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D / 2D Vectorworks and AutoCAD to create a range of technical drawing packages.
- Versed in other 3D software ie. SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will have a portfolio of completed projects with technical drawings examples and design work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
This position will provide you the opportunity to work across the technical aspects of high-profile projects within this innovative design consultancy and production company. Please apply with your CV and portfolio of professional samples.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly