Senior Project Manager
An award-winning interior architecture practice south-west London is seeking a senior project manager to successfully manage and deliver complex designs across hospitality, residential and retail schemes. This is an all-encompassing role where the successful candidate must consider all commercial aspects of the projects and communicate effectively with clients, design team and contractors from the initial meeting through to completion and handover.
- Lead and take overall responsibility for large scale, high-end commercial projects which could include cruise-ship, hotel, spa, residential and retail.
- Working across multiple design teams to oversee, mentor and coordinate.
- Manage contractual and payment issues with clients.
- Develop detailed project schedules for teams.
- Entire responsibility for client liaison and ensuring project runs to schedule, budget and brief.
- Consulting with clients. Determining requirements and preparing information regarding costs and implementation.
- Account management by maintaining relationship throughout.
- Involved in all project stages including: kick-off, presentations, concept, schematic and detailed design, implementation and on-site delivery.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring design standards, quality control and creative fit are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Proven creative and management ability.
- Project management experience in all phases.
- Advanced knowledge of design principals and ability to interpret design concepts.
- Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application.
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, FF&E, finishes, lighting and other materials.
- Understanding of relevant regulations and health and safety codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Degree in interior design or architecture.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio for a chance to be a part of this exceptional team who are influencers of high-end interiors in London and internationally.