Senior Creative Artworker
With over 20 years of holding one of the leading names in the design space this agency means business!
Because of constant growth, our client is looking to take on their newest senior creative artworker to sit alongside the other senior artworkers in this very talented production team.
You will have an impressive agency background that desirably will span across the integrated, packaging and corporate spaces and a stunning portfolio to back your experience up with. You'll have a passion for brands, layout, design and typography and a proven track record of creating print ready artwork to the highest possible standards.
There is a real family feel to the agency, being a natural communicator and the desire to work within a friendly team is crucial. The Production team and the organization are hardworking achievers and have won numerous awards over the years. Based in a beautiful building surrounded by London's best nightlife, after a long day - a glass of vino or a chilled pint is always on the cards!
- Produce and take responsibility for the delivery of artwork collateral within the Realisation department to the highest possible standards
- Excellent retouching skills, strong awareness of layout, design and typography
- Ability to work collaboratively within the studio to ensure that design excellence is maintained
during Realisation stages
- Deep knowledge of corporate design and FMCG packaging disciplines
- Have an excellent understanding of print processes such as flexo, litho, digital and gravure
- Offer possible solutions to problems that may arise during the realisation and creative process
- Help develop and educate technical/realisation skills and processes to the creative
- A good understanding of pre-press and repro
- Knowledge of materials, structure and finishing
- Direct and manage freelance resource as and when required
- A desire to expand knowledge of online/digital working practices such as brand portals
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience as a creative artworker within a design agency working with high-profile
clients in packaging and print-related projects
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite including excellent retouching, logo drawing and
- Solid experience with InDesign mastering and style sheets
- Proven knowledge of FMCG packaging file build is essential
- Excellent knowledge of corporate design with experience of working on brand guidelines
- Experience in environments and large-scale graphics
- Recognised design qualification or equivalent work experience in relevant environments
with a strong portfolio
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- A proactive problem solver who takes pride in what they do
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for. Please don't miss out on an amazing opportunity! Interviews are kicking off immediately. Send portfolio displaying beautifully crafted artwork along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is paying up to £45,000