This fully integrated creative agency is looking for an UX/ UI Designer to join them.
They are based in Surrey but have very good train links for people who live in central London.
Their friendly, lively and very busy team need an UX/ UI Designer to work across briefs that include everything from small tasks to larger, more complex projects.
They have a real mixture of clients from all different sectors which include retail and tech through to leisure and entertainment and more. Reporting into the Head of Digital you will be delivering beautiful user interface and experience solutions that have high impact across all digital channels.
You will be a conceptual thinker and will have a focus on producing innovative ideas and designs for a variety of marketing initiatives. You will need to be able to work well with the wider project team alongside other Designers, Developers and Account Managers as well as being able to liaise with clients too.
- Show and articulate functional navigation, search functions, form interactions and any other user journeys through comprehensive diagrams and wireframes.
- The ability to take wireframes and approach the UI Design from a creative standpoint whilst ensuring project goals are maintained during design development.
- Provide an informed, expert view on usability and best practice for digital consumption and interaction.
- Be able to document your evidence and findings in a clear way so others can understand it.
- Create functional specifications and descriptions for website components and templates for build teams to use
- Provide a logical structure for content that supports ease of access for common user behaviours/ tasks and taxonomy considerations for regularly published content that promotes discovery and supports design innovations.
- Experience user testing to validate a design or information architecture option
- 5+ years in digital design
- A stunning portfolio demonstrating UX and digital design at its best
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator with a good understanding of UX testing tools such as Invision
- Demonstrable digital design background with a love of type
- Solid technical knowledge and experienced in design within frameworks and technical parameters
- Ability and experience distilling complex ideas into workable solutions
- Very strong experience in website design
- Experience of email, banner ad design and content marketing design
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors
- Experience creating infographics
- Experience in animation
If you would like to join a fast-growing agency with a supportive environment that encourages professional growth and training then this will be a great role for you.
If you are interested in the role then please apply with your CV and samples/ case studies so we can consider you for the role.