Mid - Senior Producers
This boutique, and rapidly growing creative agency who's offering spans branding, integrated communications and strategy, are looking to bring on board talented mid- senior Producers. Partnering with a supporting Account Director, you will take ownership over the delivery of multi-channel work, for client spanning the Finance, Tech and Retail sectors.
As a Producer, you will;
- Work closely with your Account Director, to define creative briefs and ensure that projects are properly planned and resourced in advance, taking the lead on managing all phrases of production, reporting into a talented Head of Production
- You will be solely responsible for the scoping of work; ensuring that budgets are properly allocated throughout the various phrases of delivery, keeping track of deadlines for all deliverables (spanning branding, strategy, ATL & BTL campaigns and integrated communications) through to being on-shoot's and troubleshooting where needed!
- You'll be an organisational whizz, and know how to build effective relationships with your internal team of creatives and designers, championing them throughout the creative time line, whilst equally developing solid relationships with third parties and suppliers
- Whilst your Account Director will lead on the day to day client communications and bigger picture forecasting of the account, you'll be the go to day-to-day person, able to concisely provide updates at any stage of the process to the wider team
- This agency is going from strength to strength, and you'll be fluid in your approach, happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
If you are a talented Producer, with similar experience producing integrated work in a creative environment, keen to work as part of a rapidly growing agency, working with like-minded, fun and passionate people, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!