Senior Project Manager
Senior project manager required for a south London-based creative design agency that combines the design of food, drink and architecture. The ideal candidate will join the events team to be responsible for bringing to life highly creative and ambitious events that provide unforgettable experiences. The role will manage the development and delivery of experiences that surpass client’s business objectives.
Client management and relationships, events, project management, production and finance.
- Manage and produce one-of-a-kind events and installations by conceiving ways to turn ideas into vivid immersive and multi-sensory experiences.
- Full account management focussing on long-term client strategy to ensure projects are leveraged to maximise budgets and KPI’s.
- Establish project strategies to reduce project risk, issues and costs and ensure feasibility of ideas; stakeholder management underpinned by strong professional relationship building.
- Protect the creative and see it realised in alignment with the clients’ business needs.
- End-to-end project management, project planning, reporting and analysis.
- Onsite event management and client management.
- Complete financial management; project forecasting, budgeting, reporting and reconciliation.
- High level project and team leadership.
- Work with the directors to bring in repeat and new business.
Skills and Experience
- A solid careers background in client services, and events management.
- A background in managing complex events and builds.
- End-to-end event management, event logistics and live event execution.
- Demonstrated account competencies: client focus, accountability for results, attention to detail and professional confidence.
- Outstanding operational and reporting skills.
- Experience of working in a creative / design-led environment.
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations.
- High level of self-motivation, discretion, time management, diligence and attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google apps and Keynote.
- Deep knowledge of the events, arts, contemporary culture, hospitality and F&B industry.
- Able to adapt to change and respond positively when faced with complex scenarios.
- Able to work autonomously, investigate and think analytically to problem-solve in a creative and intelligent manner.
- Be a self-starter with excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Excellent industry contacts within the events world.
Please note, due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work occasional evenings and weekends. There may also be the requirement to travel internationally.