Senior Creative | Zurich, Switzerland | CHF: competitive base + bonus
Our client is a global marketing agency whose history stretches back over 100 years and a turnover in excess of €100m. This job is key to the next 100 years.
They devise and execute global multi-level campaigns for arts and cultural organisations, sporting occasions, governments, technology companies, professional services brands and more.
We're looking for an accomplished and inspirational Senior Creative to play a leading role in the creative team. In terms of background; we're looking for someone that's bilingual in English and German, with experience of working internationally and in an agency environment.
Key skills & experience:
- Creative thinker
- Experience as a Senior Creative with agency-side experience
- Proven track record of delivering creative marketing strategies that have provided results
- Experienced at working with a variety of mediums/outputs
- Client focussed
- Confident at pitching ideas to a variety of people
- Develop and manage budgets and vendor contract negotiations
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to the required standard, on time and to budget
- Great attention to detail and the capacity to manage multiple projects
- Experience of working in international environments and in diverse teams
- Great communication skills in English and German
This job is based in Zurich, Switzerland. No relocation help available.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.