Who they are?!
My client is an award-winning global design agency with a host of massive global accounts under their belt. They amplify the unique characteristics of brands and use the power of design to help brands get noticed and grow. There is an amazing opportunity for a Visualiser to join the global brand design agency to create outstanding visual and motion assets. You'll be part of a team that works in an exciting, fast-paced and ever-evolving industry and you'll be proactive and adaptable, helping to inspire and mentor other members of the visualising and retouching team.
Understanding the brands visual design elements in order to creatively achieve the best work that will retain the brands integrity.
Excelling at understanding creative needs in order to deliver work that adds value and is of the highest appropriate standard.
Developing and building outstanding technical expertise across 2D & 3D imaging in order to showcase design work.
Interpreting the designer's vision to build an outstanding creative solution by utilising the latest skills and techniques and your own creative flair.
Proactively communicating across all levels with clients and internally at JKR with a particular focus on building partnerships with the design team.
- Minimum 4-5 years Visualising in an agency environment. (Packaging experience preferable)
- Excellent Cinema 4D skills
- Ability to render realistic packaging; (especially bottles) across a variety of substrates
- Excellent Photoshop and solid illustrator skills essentially
- Advanced Photoshop image manipulation required
- A good understanding of how lighting works from a photographic standpoint
- Ability to work under own initiative and possess excellent eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving, communication and time-management skills
- Able to handle a fast paced environment and maintain consistent high standards
- Take responsibility for own projects and manage time effectively under tight deadlines
- Build and maintain relationships with other internal departments
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- Ability to draw would be an advantage
- A pension with a matched contribution between 3% and 7% of your salary
- Private health care via Vitality
- 20 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Kahmarl on email@example.com