The speed read:
We need a team assistant here at Agency Bell, to help in our small, super busy recruitment business that works with branding, design and communications agency clients.
You will want to do as much as you can to support the running of the business that has a strong focus on client service and talent management. We are consultancy driven and client led, so you need to be genuinely interested in how businesses work and how our recruitment process happens.
Day to day you will be organising a diary, helping with the review of candidates, researching and implementing business processes, following up and helping the owner and broader team to get stuff done. You will work with another team assistant to support processes and just make everything run better.
You are good with process but like to question it, in a desire to make things work better.
- Interested in people, a great communicator
- A continuous learner
- A self-starter and completer-finisher
- Interested and invested in the creative industry, ideally with a backgound in graphic design or design management
- Naturally able to communicate in a relatable and down to earth way.
- Unafraid to pick up the phone to ask a (smart) question
- Able to use direction well and constructively while at the same time always striving to create work for yourself
- A second jobber who has a mindset to support, learn and grow
- Great to have around
You have a creative degree (design or design management) and a genuine interest in talent management and the creative industry.
You're brilliantly organised and proactive, and you have an inquisitive mind
Initial 6 month FTC with view to perm. 3 or 4 days considered.