I am currently working with an extremely ethical creative agency that have the best interests of the world at heart. They are trying to make the world a more honest and greener place by bringing important issues to the forefront of the media.
With more business wanting to put the right foot forward this agency has grown from strength to strength, working with some household names on some more than exciting projects. With all this in mind they are currently looking to add to their team. If you are a creative front-end developer, then this is the one for you. They are looking for someone who can make the world a better place with some beautiful code.
Your day to day will be;
- Creating, developing and collaborating on concepts and creative briefs
- Working within a dev team to deliver well thought out code
- Mentoring and supporting the more junior members of the front-end team
- Helping adapt and evolve the in-house development standards and processes
- Research, evaluate and share new technologies, methods and techniques
- Confident presenting to the clients and the wider company
What you will need;
- You can write semantic, accessible HTML and modular, scalable CSS
- You've got experience building performant, responsive layouts with silky smooth user interactions
- You can assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and are comfortable quoting development time for prospective work
- You've got experience writing templates for CMS tools such as Craft and Wordpress
- You can use Git to manage code and have worked with tools such as Webpack and Babel
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - firstname.lastname@example.org