Exhibition Project Manager
Our client based in Kingston upon Thames solve complex manufacturing problems with bespoke design and build services. They combine the latest technologies with traditional craftsmanship to innovate cutting-edge products and custom-made solutions. Their in-house facilities offer design, project management, engineering, manufacturing and assembly to bring all projects to life.
• Receive brief from senior project manager/project directors
• Work alongside our in-house CAD engineers and manage the design for build stage
• Materials procurement and purchasing
• Manage in-house fabrication liaising with workshop manager and workshop staff
• Manage sub contract fabrication elements
• Manage delivery and handover to client or installation on site through to practical completion.
• Preparation and submittal of RAMS if required.
• Project scheduling from design through to installation ( Microsoft Project)
• Control and management of all aspects of the project budget
• Reporting directly to senior project manager/project director
• Liaison with client during all stages of project.
Our client are looking for a flexible and experienced project manager with a solid background in fabrication and installation of exhibits, models, interactives, props, set works, construction projects, engineering, products, shop fits etc.
Suitable sectors would include:
Film, theatre and TV (prop making and special fx)
Gallery and art Installations
Commercials and Advertising
Architectural model making
Audio visual installation
Familiar with AutoCAD, Solidworks, sketch up
Experience of working with most of the following fabrication processes: laser cutting, 3D printing, CNC, TIG or MIG welding, sheet metal fabrication, water jet cutting , direct to media printing and other graphic processes, solid surface construction, LED lighting and electrical installation.
To be considered please apply with your up to date CV