Position: Account Manager
Location: East Sussex
Our client is a design and marketing agency based in East Sussex. They work with a variety of brands across a range of sectors. Due to continued success they are looking to add an Account Manager to the client services team.
Job Purpose and Summary
To proactively manage accounts and develop client relationships, including, but not limited to, day to day project management in order to develop and deliver superb customer satisfaction and success.
- To take a proactive approach to account development for both existing and potential new clients
- To respond to briefs and proactively discuss campaign and project objectives
- To undertake a range of project management responsibilities to ensure that client expectations and requirements are fulfilled across the range of disciplines undertaken by the company
- To develop creative, media and production schedules, ensuring that dates are adhered to and met, and to advise clients in a timely manner if schedules are impacted
- To source production costs, ensuring best possible service, price and margin at all times
- To respond to client communications in a timely and effective manner
- To attend client meetings as required and requested and present if appropriate
- Liaise with the business development team in order to follow up opportunities and proposals
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.