Position: Project Manager
Our client is an International Interior Design Agency who specialise within the hospitality, retail and leisure sectors. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager join their highly skilled team.
As a Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager you would have successfully lead a team from inception to completion for a period of 5+ years, demonstrating your proven skills at delivering exceptional design, with experience of working on site.
- Proven track record of 5+ years in Project Management field.
- Ability to manage time, generate/manage schedules and work flow of projects efficiently
- Quality experience dealing with contractors and sub-teams on site including Architects and Engineers
- Familiar with project reporting and documentation requirements.
- Ability to create and develop conceptual designs including the skill of using colour and texture
- Advanced skills in Vectorworks, Photoshop, SketchUp and MS Office
- Knowledge of FF&E selection (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling)
- Experience in using CAD software fluently
- Some knowledge of Studio software would be advantageous
- Self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to understand and generate plans creatively
- Good communication skills & ability to present at a high level.
- Presenting to clients at steering committee meetings.
- Managing a project efficiently, to program and budget
- Managing and briefing design team on live projects, including control and sign-off of their project time logs and attendance.
- Mentoring and assisting junior and middleweight designers
- Managing the procurement of FF&E products
- Visualisation and explanation of concepts to others
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials
- Accountable for project deliverables and the approval of project output
- Going to site and working closely with sub-contractors and clients
- Building and growing existing client relationships
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.