Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: 25-35k plus bonus
Our client is a global events and exhibitions agency delivering the design, build, transportation, installation / dismantling and project management of exhibition stands, trade shows and hospitality environments. They work with organisations from a wide range of industries, both large and small, to devise, design and build exhibition stands to meet every requirement.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the creative sector. Agency experience is highly desirable, especially in the Exhibition or Events industry.
- Tele-selling and generating own enquiries
- Meeting new/existing customers to take briefs
- Briefing and liaising with designers
- Creating a cost analysis sheet for all enquiries and orders
- Creating a quote for all enquiries and orders
- Presenting concepts and quotes to clients
- Passing projects over to Operations for site orders and liaising with Contractor for build
- Management of site ordering and contractors in conjunction with a Project Manager
- On site project management in conjunction with a Project Manager
- Show walking at shows and approaching exhibitors during shows
- Travelling internationally
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly