Senior Cruise Ship Project Manager
A well-established award-winning studio is now looking for a Senior Cruise Ship Project Manager to join their London studio. With over 20 years' experience within the industry the firm are a globally recognised firm employing over 60 employees. They specialise in luxury, high-end designs which includes projects in Retail, Hospitality and the Residential sectors.
The ideal Senior Cruise Project Manager will have gained between 8 to 12 years' experience for the chance to work at this exciting practice, including experience in high end, large scale and luxury projects. In addition, the candidate will need to be able to proficiently use AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Cruise Ship Project Manager:
- Be able to successfully deliver complex design projects.
- Can balance and manage several clients through contract stages.
- Assist with design development.
- Carry out projects through to completion.
- Managing and leading the team though out the project.
- Arranging and preparing client and supplier meetings. Consulting with clients - determining requirements and preparing information regarding design, equipment, costs and implementation.
- Minute taking during project meetings.
- Preparing Gantt Charts, reading and analysing documents.
- Keen to contribute to studio culture.
- A desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- Have excellent, strong technical skills with detailing.
- Outstanding organisational skills and time management
- Be pro-active, confident and inquisitive when working on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in conceiving and developing architectural designs.
- Collaborating with the team in delivering highly creative design solutions.
- Overall responsibility of the standards of design quality control and creative fit.
- Be able to lead a team of up to 15 people.
Essentials for the Senior Cruise Ship Project Manager:
- Proven creative ability and management ability.
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Project management experience in all phases of projects.
- AutoCAD, MS Project, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and time-keeping.
- 8 to 12 years' experience is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles and ability to interpret design concepts.
- Understanding of relevant regulations and health and safety checks.
- Advanced knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Cruise Ship Project Manager role , please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.
Apply for Senior Cruise Ship Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly