Events Manager | Professional Services
Events Manager | £45K + benefits | Professional Services | London
Our client is a global professional services business, looking for a talented marketing and events specialist to own the development and delivery of European campus attraction events.
They are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for organising top level events globally.
If you are a hard worker, looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level this could be the perfect role for you.
- Implement and execute a wide-ranging attraction and events strategy
- Define the appropriate recruiting events calendar and marketing plan for each division's target campuses
- Leverage all available tools and channels to promote events and programs and partner with campus ambassadors, societies and university contacts to successfully deploy marketing materials and event
- Manage all aspects of events planning from sourcing and briefing speakers and business representatives, to sourcing and booking venues and other event related logistics
- Responsible for the production of all event briefing and presentation materials as well as ensure all events have the required giveaways, materials, handouts, technology, presentation and other logistics required to successfully execute the event
- Experience managing high profile corporate events
- Excellent understanding of event promotion, PR and Campus
- Strong project management, organisation and communications skills
- Must be a confident problem solver with an exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.